This fourteenth annual LRG study on the broadband industry tracks findings from previous years, and investigates the current online universe, with an emphasis on broadband access and services in the home. The objectives of this study are:
- To measure and track the adoption of computers and Internet services throughout the US, and examine demographic differences
- To understand the differences between cable and Telco broadband subscribers
- To measure how consumers rate their current Internet Service Provider
- To assess how subscribers use the Internet
- To measure and track the adoption of iPads and tablets, as well as smartphones -- to assess the impact these devices have on broadband in the home
- To better understand the relationship between broadband and video services, and the role that bundled services play
Click here to see the Table of Contents from this study.
(PDF® format - requires Adobe® PDF® Reader).
(C) Copyright 2005-2016. Leichtman Research Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions/problems with the site, contact us at webmstr@LeichtmanResearch.com.