The live streaming TV segment counts millions of subscribers and it is rapidly growing. Internet-delivered pay-TV services are now firmly part of the pay-TV industry -- competing with, and complementing, traditional offerings. This inaugural LRG study focuses on the burgeoning category of Internet-delivered pay-TV services.
Coverage areas include:
- Assess the current marketplace in the U.S. for Internet-delivered live pay-TV services
- Profile consumers that currently get these streaming services
- Gauge the awareness of, and interest in, these services among non-subscribers
- Understand the relationship to traditional pay-TV services
- Measure subscribers' perceptions of their pay-TV providers
- Assess the factors that are most important in consumers' decisions to subscribe to a pay-TV service, or switch providers
- Profile other Internet-delivered video offerings (including SVOD and premium services)
- Measure viewing preferences and usage
Click here for a printable table of contents from this study.
(PDF® format - requires Adobe® PDF® Reader).
(C) Copyright 2018. Leichtman Research Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions/problems with the site, contact us at webmastr@LeichtmanResearch.com.