Leichtman Research Group, Inc. is led by Bruce Leichtman, a widely recognized authority on the broadband, media and entertainment industries. If you are a reporter or editor looking for information about LRG or expert commentary, please contact us or email Bruce Leichtman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leichtman Research Group, Inc. (LRG) specializes in research and analysis on the impact and adoption of broadband, media and entertainment products and services. We offer our clients:
- Strategic Advisory Service — a customizable program to meet individual client needs with multiple ways for clients to benefit from direct interaction with LRG experts
- Consumer-Focused Surveys — Five syndicated studies on key industry topics conducted annually
- Customized Research — Based on LRG’s industry insights and knowledge
- Industry Analysis — Following industry-wide issues and trends in the broadband, media and entertainment industries
- Speaking Engagements — Presentations for corporate meetings and industry conferences
Areas of Expertise
Our analysis brings together a broad base of industry experience as well as our own ongoing consumer research to offer our clients actionable research and insights into a variety of key areas, including:
- Pay-TV services
- Subscription Video on-Demand (SVOD) and over-the-top (OTT) video
- Connected TVs and devices
- On-Demand TV (VOD and DVR)
- Broadband Internet access and services
We consult with organizations throughout the industry, helping companies understand the market potential and obstacles for delivering various products and services. Our expertise is often presented at industry conferences and events, and our expertise and insights frequently apear in both industry and general business media — including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, NPR, the PBS NewsHour, and CNN.
LRG is led by Bruce Leichtman, a widely recognized authority on the broadband industry.
All information provided by Leichtman Research Group, Inc. in any form is proprietary information that belongs to Leichtman Research Group and is protected by US and international copyright law. Members of the press may cite a copy of each graph, slide or a portion of text provided to them for such a purpose, provided that all portions of text or graphics are identified as “Source: Leichtman Research Group, Inc.” and the Leichtman Research Group copyright notice “Copyright (C) 2023, Leichtman Research, Inc.” is affixed to all graphics.
Click here to download an electronic version of our logo.
LRG Research Notes
LRG Research Notes provides quarterly updates on Leichtman Research Group studies, reports and provide insights to key findings.
To receive future editions of LRG Research Notes click here or send your request via email, to Newsletter@LeichtmanResearch.com. Please include your name, title & company name, address, phone number, and email address in your request.
To view the latest issue as well as an archive of past issues of LRG Research Notes — click here.